Friday, June 28, 2024

The media loves fascists

 My plan was to get to bed early last night. It went so-so. I practiced trumpet a bit less than an hour while watching a documentary, then got out the cheese and pickles and a bottle of cheap wine. I still ended up staying up too late, and while I woke up at 8:30 which is good, I went back to sleep until a bit past 11. 

I turned on the radio and keep in mind this is NPR, they've been picking Biden to pieces for over an hour now. They could have been talking about the things Biden got right, like telling Dumpo he has "the morals of an alley cat" which was a good zinger. Instead they're picking out things I didn't even notice in the debate, and at one point were even talking about the Democratic Party switching in some other candidate which, this late in the game, would almost guarantee a loss. 

I don't understand if NPR is trying to be "edgy" to keep listeners interested, with the assumption that we'll all vote for Biden anyway, or if the big money behind NPR, like the big industrialists in Germany, have decided they're going to try to elect their "pet" fascist whom they think they'll totally be able to control. 

I don't understand how literally millions of people who are democratic politicians, writers, artists, and so on, don't understand that if Donnie Diapers is elected they're going to go right into the death camps. And that's if the chuds don't kill them in their own homes, a thing we got very close to when Dumpo was in control last time. Don't they see that this election is a life or death matter? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The big lift

 I actually got in some practice, and then tucked into a bottle of cheap wine I'd gone and and bought from TAK Market (not that cheap!) ...