Monday, June 17, 2024

If you have trouble getting to sleep...

 Just eat 5 macadamia nut blintzes and you'll nod right off! I had real trouble keeping myself awake after that, and went to bed pretty early. I woke up at something like 6AM, then again at 10AM and got up. 

I'm going to try savory fish blintzes tonight. I have that codfish from Sprouts which is really delicious, and will only have  to cook it, mix it with some ricotta and seasoning, and that will be the filling. I'll leave the vanilla out of the crepes and will use S&B brand "seasoned pepper" instead of just salt. 

I think for filling in general, whole milk ricotta's the way to go. Cream cheese is heavier than needed, and as for farmer's cheese, it's meh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Things left unsaid

 They were holding another rave or whatever the hell it is last night. Tons of people, starting at 2AM, parking lot full, people hustling in...