Friday, September 27, 2024

Things left unsaid

 They were holding another rave or whatever the hell it is last night. Tons of people, starting at 2AM, parking lot full, people hustling in and out... I just need to get the 1-2 suspected unit numbers, which unit they're using, is it where Salt Unlimited moved out? Or the one next door? And I've got the email of the cop who's the contact mentioned in an article about a similar operation being busted in this area late last year. I think it's better to narc 'em out than wait for someone to get shot or stabbed. 

In other news, I'd really thought I was on all the pertinent lists to go to the classes and so on for conversion. Apparently I was not? So, being dropped a heavy hint about joining the temple has led to my getting a meeting with the actual director of the temple, has led to my getting put on the lists for things. 

I'm supposed to get High Holidays tickets but so far  they've not shown up. A possible angle is that it's really not proper for me to attend until I'm at least seriously into the conversion process, a temple member, etc. If this is so I wish they'd just tell me. 

But it's funny how many things are "left unsaid" and it's almost like it's the modus operandi to see if a prospective member/convert is going to stick around and Do The Things(tm) with persistence over time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Things left unsaid

 They were holding another rave or whatever the hell it is last night. Tons of people, starting at 2AM, parking lot full, people hustling in...