Friday, September 13, 2024

Am I that out of shape?

 Sure I walked plenty of miles yesterday but I feel really beat-up by it now. I'd say "this morning" but although I drank 1-1/4 bottles of wine to get to sleep quickly and probably was passed out by 2AM or even 1AM, I slept until 1PM. Now part of this is probably because I only slept about 3 hours the night before, then did all that walking. I woke up in Donald Duck mode. That is, apparently I'd gotten up to pee, and to expedite things had dispensed with my underwear and shorts. I also found a length of (unused, thank goodness) in my bed along with the underwear and shorts. I hadn't peed them but it must have been close. 

If this means my tolerance for wine is going down, good. 

I need to walk more to stay in better shape but I sure don't need to walk more today. At least I moved some things around to start to be able to accommodate the next load of capacitors coming in. And practiced the shofar a fair amount while drinking wine and watching YouTube, er, Vimeo actually, because there's one Adam Curtis series that for some reason Vimeo has and YT does not. 

This: https://www.reddit.com/r/Jewish/comments/1ffy6qb/ex_friend_finding_success_as_a_pro_pal_influencer/ is a very good discussion of what's going on now. Essentially, a lot of Americans are Nazis but they're not quite to the point of calling themselves that. But they're getting paid to be Nazis, getting approval and funding from large institutions like colleges, and deep underneath, they think this is really neat, because the underlying motive, as with the first-generation Nazis, is, Here's a small group of the population that's rich, so if we kill 'em off we can take their stuff. 

According to this: https://www.statista.com/statistics/1416272/us-household-income-by-religious-affiliation/#statisticContainer Jews are a wealthy group, but next is Catholics, and Asians aren't doing so bad. I'd expect Asians to be the next group to the death camps if Americans can really get their Nazism rolling. Also, I'm going to say that if you're working-class, you're not going to be prone to admitting something that you may be attacked for. I don't even admit my left eye's not much good, I'm sure not going to admit to some stranger with a clipboard in hand that I identify as Jewish. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's even funnier the 2nd time

 First the pagers, now the radios. It's almost like being a member of Hezbollah isn't a good idea. Lots of discussion on Reddit, nat...