Friday, August 30, 2024

Capacitors

 Ken came over last night with a load of capacitors. BIG ones. He said the larger ones were "about the size of a loaf of bread" well, maybe one of those extra big family-size loafs. And his pickup truck bed was full. 

So after my getting my check and Ken giving me a burger and fries (I ate the patty and "saved" the fries and buns in a bowl in the fridge, which were dumped outside for the gulls after Ken left ha ha) we got to work. It was about 2 hours' work to get them all inside here, but amazingly we did it. Now I have tons of big caps to sift and sort and label and store. Plus I'm considering finding some wire and making nice new shorting wires for them. 

The nice thing is, these are worth a fair pot of money, and the guy Ken got them from just wanted them out of his storage unit  so they were free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's even funnier the 2nd time

 First the pagers, now the radios. It's almost like being a member of Hezbollah isn't a good idea. Lots of discussion on Reddit, nat...