Friday, August 9, 2024

Big order out

 I drank a whole bottle of wine (750ml) last night and had a headache when I got up. Whole Foods was out of those Tetra-Paks which are 500ml. 

I was up in time to pack 10 things which had to go in 3 boxes, all to the same guy. I got out of here around 3, and my favorite lunch truck was there but she was getting ready to drive off. I came up and she got out of the truck, went around and opened one of the side covers, and had her helper hand me a dish of two fried bean burritos. "Three dollars for you!" she said and I forked it over. I got hot sauce too. After all that exercise packing those things it was good to get something solid into my stomach. 

I dropped the packages off at FedEx and got back here around 4. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's even funnier the 2nd time

 First the pagers, now the radios. It's almost like being a member of Hezbollah isn't a good idea. Lots of discussion on Reddit, nat...