Monday, August 2, 2021

Lunch truck adventure

 93rd day sober.  I listed Ebay stuff last night, fighting a headache, and early in the morning smelled a wonderful breakfasty smell and got dressed and walked out to the lunch truck but I was actually too early. I walked further up to another lunch truck where a breakfast burrito was $8. 

I hoped eating it, with all the hot sauce I put on, might help the headache and it may have helped, a little, but once I was done I just got settled down and went to bed, no practice because of the headache. 

I'd stayed up well into daylight getting a large order of drone stuff together for a guy, who said he'd come by "after 2". I packed other things I'd gotten ready last night/this morning and finally sent the buyer a message on Ebay saying I'd be out from 6:00-7:30 to do my post office and fedex run, and went out and did so. This time slot also allowed for some shopping at H Mart, where I spent almost $32 of the $42 busking money I had on me. It's a unique feeling, spending "free money". 

Got back here and put things away blah blah and .... no messages on Ebay and the guy never showed. So something's come up or something. If it's something like a car accident or illness or something I think I'll just send the parts by FedEx, "eating" the shipping. The parts cost us nothing as I'd picked them up for free, and a $10 or $20 goodwill gesture isn't going to hurt us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stealth

 This: https://www.wweek.com/news/2024/05/16/jewish-student-at-reed-college-is-struck-with-rock-a-day-after-vandalism-of-religious-symbol/ I...