Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Big load

 102nd day sober. I woke up at 4. Yesterday had been pretty tiring. I packed up a big thing, called a pipet puller, to go to England. That plus a bunch of other things makes for a big load. 

I got some practice in, and worked on higher notes and on tone. I'm not sure what's going on, whether it's fatigue or over-thinking things and tensing up, so I just did what I could to try to train out the problems, with a little success. 

So after coffee and vitamins etc I headed out and did my drop-offs, picked up packing stuff on the way back and hit up the blackberry patch again because it's a matter of get 'em when I can because I won't be picking any more until Saturday at least. 

Ken came by and wrote out my check and we BS'd for a while. It actually ended up more than a while because it was past midnight when Ken left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stealth

 This: https://www.wweek.com/news/2024/05/16/jewish-student-at-reed-college-is-struck-with-rock-a-day-after-vandalism-of-religious-symbol/ I...