Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Stomach Ache

Yesterday I had a stomach ache that really cramped my style. I packed things, got a sausage sandwich from the lunch truck and ate that, had my coffee etc., but my stomach really hurt. I managed to get the post office and FedEx drop-offs done, then came back here and gathered up the shredded cabbage, green beans, and shallots I'd scrounged and put them in a dumpster behind where the lunch truck parks. I got back in here and chewed up some Pepto-Bismol pills which really didn't help.

I eventually settled in on having some shredded seasoned seaweed, both of the diet 7-Ups I keep around for Ken, and about 250ml of vodka. I eventually just went to bed and slept until almost 2.

I feel a bit better now, and a nice thing I've noticed is the bags of bum trash have been taken away by whoever does the cleaning around here. I figured if I made them easy to just grab and take away they'd go, and they did. Bums are attracted to trash and filth, while a clean parking lot is a lot less welcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have sciatica, just walk a bunch of miles

 I was up around 10, and had time to list the 12 things I'd gotten ready last night, and didn't have to pack anything because I was ...