Haha they deported "Milo Yannoupolis" or however the guy's name is spelled. Honestly, if he was going to stay in the US he'd need to Anglicize his name, pronto.
Anyway he's a "far right" clown who was all for deportations, and the leopard ate *his* face so it's pretty funny. Back to the UK for him. I wish they'd find an excuse to send *me* to the UK, I can even pass their little online "cultural citizenship" test without any studying.
I practiced last night and it went really well. I'm not sure how well high notes are supposed to work with the traditional deep cup type mouthpiece I'm using. I think it's leading to a better development of my embouchure where a traditional 3C trumpet mouthpiece is more of a "cheater". My thinking is, if/when I go back to a 3C, I'll be able to run circles around where I was before.
No comments:
Post a Comment