I did a bunch of stuff last night, by which I mean, took apart 4 things and rounded up some other stuff to dump out front for the scroungers.
And that's what I did; listened to things on YouTube and took things apart. I was surprised how much scrap metal and junk I piled up out front haha.
Then I practiced and wow high notes were a breeze. I was able to play all those crazy bugle calls and the exercises in the book I'm practicing out of were a breeze, until they weren't. I either tightened up somehow or just plain got tired, not sure. I kept practicing though because I've been learning that a mediocre practice one day will lead to a very good one the next.
I woke up around 2PM which was a little early so I "rested my eyes" and then woke up again, at 5. Oops. I packed about 5 things that were both small and really ought to go out today, and took those to the post office.
While frantically packing things, I'd been pleasantly surprised, around 5:30, to hear someone outside with a truck or some sort of vehicle, picking up the scrap metal. They'd only left a few plastic things, which I picked up and put in a dumpster on the other side of the complex after I got back.
I should also mention that at the sign/car graphics place, I found a ton of ... starchy goods. Like buns of a few types, tortillas, bread, and an unopened box of cereal (breakfast candy) called "Honey Bunches Of Oats". Bird food time!! So I found a place along Old Bayshore, where the landscaping plants are new and haven't covered all the ground yet, that's perfect for laying out a feast for my fine feathered friends, which I did.
That's the thing with following a low-carb diet. Almost all the stuff I find, isn't on my diet. If I were not on this diet, I might have kept the bread and the tortillas. But that's OK the main thing is it's fun to score free stuff that's useful to someone.
I wasn't sure if Ken would come by tonight and apparently, not. He said he'd be in England and Scotland for "a couple weeks" I think so I guess I won't see him this week. I still cleaned up the bathroom and office as usual though.
Plus, as I seem to be in the loop for these things, I got the new lease agreement emailed to me, so I printed it out for Ken. It doesn't look too bad, really. The rent's lowered a bit and gradually increases over the 4 years. And it won't be anything I'll need to even think about after 1 year.
No comments:
Post a Comment