Tuesday, August 25, 2026

I guess I needed the sleep

 I over slept, waking up at 4. Oops. I had some coffee and aspirin and got to work packing things. Fortunately I'd found all the things last night so all I had to do was pack them, and then get them to the post office and FedEx. 

I felt really hungry so I when I was done with the deliveries I went to 99 Ranch and got a big can of Mr. Brown black coffee and some of their seaweed peanuts. I mean, I like seaweed, and I like peanuts, they ought to be good, right? And they were. Yum! 

I found a good load of packing stuff on the way back here, too. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Herr Himmler

 I looked to see if he was in fact a descendant of Heinrich The Fowler but sadly, no. Although he considered himself an avatar of, or spirit...