In the interest of getting the things that possibly have the most delay, sent out, I packed the small things that have to go to the post office first, today.
I left here at 6 with nine things, got 'em to the post office, came back as far as H Mart where I had a coffee and some raw peanuts I'd brought along, then decided this was a perfect time to make a Walmart run since I didn't have the bike trailer with me.
I rode town Oakland Road to downtown, but staying on it seems to be quite a bit longer than doing my usual zigzag thing. I went to the Amazon place and found several bubble mailers which is a very good thing.
Then I rode down to Walmart and they were out of pepitas, one of the main things I wanted to buy. But I got all the other things.
Then I rode over to Whole Foods and by now it was about 9PM and I was really hungry plus having to use the bathroom bad. So I got there and took care of that and then picked out some roasted chicken just about floating in grease, a few meatballs, and a can of seltzer water.
I ate upstairs and had a great time talking with a guy about politics and drones. That took me up to almost 10:00 and I got out of there, the guy and I walking downstairs and he, off to his house or to a bus stop or something, and myself to my bike. The ride back was nice and boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment