Thursday, August 20, 2026

Lost 'em then got 'em back

 Last night was spent getting 20 things ready to photo and list, which was time-consuming because I had to clean heat sink compound off of a lot of things, yuck! 

I then found things that have to be packed and shipped, which is an effort of its own. 

I finally settled down to practice, and again high notes were there, then I lost them. But then I "strategically relaxed" and got them back. Yay! 

I look forward to when I can just pay attention to my playing and performing. Sure I'll be living in a small rented room around the university, but I'll be able to use the university as a practice place and even take/audit classes there. Plus whatever resources the Musicians' Union has. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lost 'em then got 'em back

 Last night was spent getting 20 things ready to photo and list, which was time-consuming because I had to clean heat sink compound off of a...