Friday, March 18, 2022

Great news covid is over.

 321st day sober. After I got back last night I just relaxed, had olives and cheese, and did maybe half an hour of octave exercises on the flute headjoint. There are times it's really easy and I can play much longer notes and that's what I'm aiming for. 

On the radio they're talking about how, officially, covid is over and everyone's to get back to work. Except it's not. If we're losing 1000 a day which we are, that not the million in two years we have so far, it's a million over three years. Somehow a million over two years is catastrophic but a million over three years is perfectly OK and everyone should get back to the office. 

Since I went to bed at 2AM last night I expected to be up around 10, and I was. After coffee and nuts etc. I got a batch of things ready and listed them on Ebay. The idea is to get things done during the day, and have the evenings pretty much off. 

I also went on Amazon and ordered both biographies by James Galway, and the trumpet Rubank book again because I'd given mine to the gal who bought my old trumpets. The Galway books will come to Ken's house but I might as well have him used to getting packages for me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting my Sunday the right way

 By sending $50 to the Harris campaign, of course!  I got a little practice in last night, and also had an interesting thing happen. The dum...