I can tell how the "Iran War" is going to go. We're just going to keep on winning and winning and winning, year after year, until we're kicked out of there. Just like Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan etc. Perhaps with a bonus of tens of thousands of US service people killed and there won't be any Jewish casualties.
I stayed up all night taking more things apart, then did a practice that went a bit better than the night before. One thing I'm starting to see is, in trying to hit a night note, there's a point where I'm pushing too hard, and by backing off, the note comes out. In other words there's a sweet spot and it takes quite a bit less pushing than I previously thought.
I woke up around 4, had coffee and nuts and got cleaned up a bit, and went down to Walmart and paid the electric bill. That went fine. They have a whole sort of menu board on the wall showing what bills can be paid there, like the water bill. Also things like, if you're a jailbird and owe the jail haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment