Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Caught up sort of

 Last night was spend photo'ing and listing 30 things. I mean right around until 8 or so in the morning. Got it done, though. And credited it to last Sunday because that fills out 50 things for the week which is kind of the standard. 

Now I have to find more things to list to make up the quota for this week. 

At least now I'm comfortably above the $10k level in my bank, and I hope to have twice that in there when it's time to leave. 

It's been really hot, in the 90's F, and today's thing once I woke up, was to pack all the small things that need to go to the post office, of which I packed I dunno, 10 or so? 

I took 'em up there, got stuff at 99 Ranch and H Mart, the usual yadda yadda. 

There just wasn't any room last night for practice so I didn't. This is the thing, here I am in my early-mid 60s and it's kind of like being in intermediate or high school and being in Band but only having mayyyyybe an hour a day to practice. Because there's everything else for school, chores, etc. Plus maybe some fishing to get some protein into my diet, and foraging a bit of fruit or veggies. 

Getting back to what's in the bank, I sure wish I'd known to avoid the college scam. A degree, even if I were able to go into 3X-4X the amount of debt to get one, would have had me earning the same $9.50 going up to $11.50 an hour I did without one. The real key is to take whatever job you can get, and save save save. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught up sort of

 Last night was spend photo'ing and listing 30 things. I mean right around until 8 or so in the morning. Got it done, though. And credit...