Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Wednesday, might actually get paid

 I know, I know, it's high tech (or at least selling high tech stuff on Ebay) so getting paid is not a given. 

I just have to keep holding on until mid-September 2027, then I'm outta here. 

I'd been up all night packing things and was too tired to practice and slept in until 4. Then I woke up, packed more things, and got outta here. 

I dropped off the things, and got some char siu at 99 Ranch which turns out to not be so good, kind of dry. I ate half and ended up freezing half. 

I checked as usual behind the gym and didn't find anything, other than two bums with their bikes and stuff, looking for stuff also. One guy had a big roll of stickers, and he said, "Cheaper than buying tape!". I offered some whole wheat English muffins I was going to leave for the birds to the cheaper than tape guy, which he was glad to get and offered his hand to shake - it was black with grime. I kind of made a little "hi" gesture and said something about germs, that I'm just getting over COVID. Then the other bum came up with some kind of ice cream things, for him and the first bum, which was great. It's nice that the frozen yogurt place is smart enough to buy 'em off with some cheap treats, and keep in good odor with them. And sugar's bad for health so I'm happy to see bums living on it. 

I found a bunch of packing stuff at the circuit board place then, headed home, took a detour to get around some road work and thus, checked the "trackonomy" place, and found a bunch more good stuff there so I had a big stack of stuff on the bike trailer haha. 

I got back and put it all away. Whew that was a lot of things to ship, too! Probably 30 things. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, might actually get paid

 I know, I know, it's high tech (or at least selling high tech stuff on Ebay) so getting paid is not a given.  I just have to keep holdi...