I got to the Sunnyvale Whole Foods a little bit earlier this time, and it not only felt slow, it was slow. Maybe it's the time of the month vs. when people get paid, or the cooler weather or something.
I played a bit out on the sidewalk, then moved down into the parking garage for about 1/2 hour, then went back up onto the sidewalk when Whole Foods turned on their outdoor lights. I think people were having trouble seeing me.
I'm also thinking that I might change to playing on Friday and Saturday instead of Saturday and Sunday. I think it will pay better, plus that will leave Sunday to pack the orders that come in over the weekend and be ready to ship them out on Monday.
I really tried my best and tried to "mean" each song, and in the end I only made $1 less than yesterday which I'm taking as a victory because it's still above the $40 an hour that seems to be kind of normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment