Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Tired of the heat

 Yesterday I listed 10 things, packed 10 things, and took a bunch of things apart for parts, so I can list (at least) 10 things today. I also started a load of laundry. That only takes 10 minutes in fact. 

I woke up today at 10AM. I didn't get up until a bit after 11 though.

I listed 10 things, packed some more things one of which was big, got out of here to the post office and FedEx, picked up shipping stuff on my way back, unloaded, went back out to lock the bike at H Mart and walked over to Ross, picked out two T-shirts, two sweat pants, and a sweat shirt. I'd told myself I could spend about another $50 this week and this ran to $58. 

Then I went over to Sprouts and got stuff and by stuff I mean mostly wine, but less than I've been buying because I'm getting tired of it. My "mix" now in the day time is really weak - 50ml of wine + 350ml of water. And I only had maybe two of these. I felt twitchy, but I thought about it and realized it's nowhere near as bad as those headaches I used to have and all I had to do to get rid of those was stop eating chocolate. 

Actually before even going to Ross I went into Sprouts and bought a single beef stick. I was actually quite hungry, but one little beef stick gave my stomach something to work on and then I could take my sweet time when I got back here, putting things away and making a nice bowl of fish soup. 

That's the nice thing about the keto diet. You don't get super hungry, and when  you are actually hungry, a small thing like a beef stick takes care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Sukkot, cyka sucka

 I woke up at noon or a bit before, turned on the radio, and a nice thing: The Israel Decolonization Force has killed Sinwar. He ded. It'...