Thursday, October 17, 2024

Happy Sukkot, cyka sucka

 I woke up at noon or a bit before, turned on the radio, and a nice thing: The Israel Decolonization Force has killed Sinwar. He ded. It's verified. 

This opens things up to regime change in Gush Katif, the so-called "Gaza". The best regime change would be the Arabs there Raus! And Jews live on their own, Jewish, land there as it is part of Israel. But we may not get that. But Ham-ass can be replaced by a less insane regime, with a very good, and snoopy, intelligence network so Israel will know if the Arabs are planning a game of pinochle with tea and baklava much less another terrorist attack. 

Ken came by last night,  I got my check and all's good. I've been pretty spendy this past week, and my savings for this pay check will be about $12. At least it's something. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Sukkot, cyka sucka

 I woke up at noon or a bit before, turned on the radio, and a nice thing: The Israel Decolonization Force has killed Sinwar. He ded. It'...