Friday, July 5, 2024

Everyfuckingwhere

 I woke up at about 11 maybe 11:30. 

I had my Elite with cream, and packed 7 small things that had to go. I took the two large things for FedEx and on the way, stopped at my favorite lunch truck where I got 3 pieces of fried fish for $3, with tarter sauce, yum! 

I dropped the packages off, and around back H Mart had some good stuff in their dumpsters. I picked up one long stationery box worth and a little bit more, of packages and packages of ready made crepes, still frozen. The partial box I topped up with fruit and went over to Tom's. He was there and I handed the stuff off, but could not hang around. "Where do you have to go??" Tom asked. "Post office, bank, everyfuckingwhere" I said cheerfully, and rode off. 

I kept a few package of crepes for myself, so I'll see how they are. The thing with those is, Tom's got his wife, who got laid off of her job, living there and having ready-made crepes would make the cooking easier for her. 

I'm taking a load of books to the used book store and IF I decide to donate the leftovers to the Teen Challenge store, I have to drop them off before 5. But I could donate them somewhere else and then I'd not have to hurry so much, or ride so far out of my usual route. 

The service at the temple tonight will be inside because it's so hot outside. So I picked out the better of my two pairs of $3 thrift store glasses, and will get to try them out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The renaming

 I woke up around noon. I turned on the radio and there's old El Dumpo whining about something, and he also re-named the Republican Part...