Monday, May 6, 2024

Up early again

 I was up later than I wanted to be last night, so I set my alarm for 9AM. I actually woke up just before, on my own because I knew the alarm would go off. This is how I got used to waking up early for work, I had an alarm clock and eventually got up on my own. 

I wanted to get the BIG box out of the shop, so I eventually loaded it on the bike trailer and I also had some energy drink packets I wanted to give to Tom. They were a freebee from the Amazon hub. 

As I rode to Tom's, I saw a lunch truck in front of the metal place so I stopped in. I got two of those small deep fried burritos, beef and bean I was told, for $4. I went over to Tom's and knocked on the door, preparing to call out, "BDS! Burrito Delilvery Service!" 

But he was on the phone with someone and he came out and sat down outside and I handed him the burrito which he managed to nibble on a bit during the phone call. When the call was done, he ate the burrito in about 4 bites, then proceeded to make himself a buttered bacon sandwich and finished of the last 1/5 or so of a gallon of milk. He'd been starving hungry. 

We talked and had a good old time. Eventually he got another phone call and said he has to go, and I said I should, too. I took the box to FedEx and went by Iconic Eyes, where Tom had gotten the glasses I complimented him on. They're closed on Mondays but I might just try getting some new glasses there. 

Package delivered, I rode around the back and one of the workers from H Mart was just tossing out some stuff, and I picked up three bags of King's "Hawaiian" sweet hamburger buns. I took those over to Tom's and he was really happy to get them. I was surprised I didn't want to keep any, and I said, "They fed us this shit in high school". Tom and I talked a bit more.

Then I went around picking up packing stuff, getting a good load. It got pretty hot out there and I got back here at 2. 

I'm really dragging today but it *is* a Monday. The pro-Hamas admirers all a'swoon over vicious killers are still up to their hijinx on the college campuses. I think it's not just that people who torture and kill in the most vicious methods make their little hearts go pitter-patter, but also that they want a CAUSE. 

They didn't have Vietnam, they didn't have the "civil rights struggle" and God Forbid they can't protest capitalism because if they do THAT their parents, who got 'em into the colleges as "legacy" students, might cut them off. The students who are actually admitted due to hard work, high intelligence, discipline, etc. are just keeping their heads down and trying to get through their degrees. Nope these are the people who don't value going to college because it's always been a slam-dunk for them. 

But they can hate the Jews! One of them said on the radio today that students are always  on the right side of history. Well, the famous Nazi book burnings were not on command from on high; neither Goering nor Goebbels thought them up. No, they were a spontaneous thing the students came up with themselves. So maybe this student thinks those students were on the right side of their version of history also. 

Another idiotic thing they're doing is comparing Israel with South Africa. My view on this is that South Africa was once a true first-world country. Now it's a nearly lawless de-industrialized slum. That's better somehow? The people there, black and white, lived much better lives under the first regime. You can educate and uplift human beings. But not animals who only see any show of kindness as weakness. The old South Africa was gradually bringing the animals into possible human-hood. The original regime knew that giving up power would be suicide and that's exactly what happened. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachau II

 https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/1do69fi/san_antonio_us_rep_chip_roy_says_he_wants_to/ Keep in mind that Dachau, the first concen...