Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Pissed the bed

 Just a bit but still!! 

In better news, doing the exercises and stretches advised by Dr. Google has me, amazingly, not waking up with tons of pain and making all kinds of old-guy agony noises. I mean, oh fuck, I pissed the bed because I got up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet and missed it. What's amazing is I was able to do this with no memory of it because it was relatively pain-free. 

Poor dear Mr. Biden. He's so damned .... normal. He's trying to walk a fine line; he's trying to let Bibi do what has to be done while making noises about those mean ol' Israelis. I've pissed the bed but the Left in the US has shit the bed. 

I will still vote Democrat though. For normal guys like Biden.  Can't we all just take a deep breath and be ... normal? Can't we have nice, normal politicians in charge like "Cece" Heftel? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Heftel

I feel like hell, managed to get 10 things photographed to list on Ebay, packed a couple of things that have to go out today, and upon hearing some anti-Jewish blather from Ro Khanna on the radio, wrote him an email saying I'll never vote for him again - I had in the past. I thought he was a worthy successor to Mike Honda but apparently the guy's a shithead. Good luck, because after they come for the Jews, they're coming for you. 

I packed two things that had to go out today, and took them to the post office. Then went to 99 Ranch for 2 cans of coffee and 2 bags of ... chips. The tea egg lady wasn't there so I'd changed my plans from getting tea eggs to bringing snacks to Tom's place and hanging out. 

So I went to Tom's place and his wife were there so we all hung out. I gave them the cans of coffee, and we all had snacks and hung out for hours. In fact, Tom eventually withdrew into his office and his wife and I hung out and talked about things.It was pretty nice! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachau II

 https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/1do69fi/san_antonio_us_rep_chip_roy_says_he_wants_to/ Keep in mind that Dachau, the first concen...