Tuesday, May 7, 2024

The little alarm clock works

 I went to bed at 1AM, after watching YouTube and drinking wine, plus snacking on things like a matzah with butter and some nuts. At least I went over a couple pages in my Reading Hebrew book. When the actual adult class starts in October, I want to have already pretty much mastered the material and the class will just be a brush-up and to be officially registered as having taken the class. 

I woke up at 7:30, I think in some kind of anticipation of the alarm at 8 but of course I'd set it for 9. I half-slept until the alarm went off, then it woke me up no problems. It starts with single beeps than does double beeps. It's very effective. 

I did some exercises, push-ups and neck exercises, carefully because my sciatica is still here. It's worse when I lie down actually. According to Dr. Google, it may take weeks or months to die down. I did some crunches too as "abdominal strengthening exercises" are one of the recommended things to do for sciatica. 

I'd listed 15 small things last night and today will list 20 more out of the box full of them we have. Gotta keep those numbers up. 

I had time today to list 20 things and pack 18, all before 6PM. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Clowning intensifies

 I was up in time to turn my alarm off but then went back to bed until about 10. Then did some crunches and glute stretches and finally got ...