Monday, April 29, 2024

It turns out there's a name for the Hamas supporters...

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia it's why serial killers have admirers, why the Unibomber is "Uncle Ted" to so many, why horrible, horrible killers get offers of marriage, etc. 

"Western" culture is a death-culture, where sheer power and ability to destroy is admired. In such a culture, of course the Nazis and Hamas and so on will be loved by many. Right now they're worried about the remaining 1 million terrorists the IDF haven't rolled over yet, while 18-20+ million people in Sudan who just want to live, are in actual, not fabricated, danger of starving to death. 

But the starving Sudanese aren't interesting to the West, because they're regular, peaceful, people and most importantly, they're not killing Jews and have no desire to do so. 

Meanwhile, this is fuckin' excellent: https://www.timesofisrael.com/bam-kapow-when-1930s-jewish-mobsters-beat-up-nazis-in-the-streets-of-america/ 

I woke up earlier than I've been, but still not early enough. I prioritized getting a batch of things listed first, and had the idea to take this big speaker thing with a built in amp etc. apart. It was a good plan, but the thing was a bastard to get apart and it took me hours. I ended up with 12 various bits and pieces, and put the shell out for the scroungers to pick up. 

I'd started my day with green tea and nuts, but in the early afternoon I decided I'd try frying some of the gefilte fish loaf, thinking I could slice it. Actually it's soft like biscuit dough, so I melted a bunch of butter in the pan and put dollops of it in, and cooked those up, then fried a couple of eggs in the butter in case the fish didn't taste good. It did taste pretty good though. And the eggs too. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Things left unsaid

 They were holding another rave or whatever the hell it is last night. Tons of people, starting at 2AM, parking lot full, people hustling in...