Spain is the World Cup champion. Sports are often treated as being on some kind of higher moral plane and it's not all that realistic because they're just sports. But in this World Cup there have sure been some good examples of Good winning over Evil.
First there was the case of we, the US, having a dirty player who got red-carded for, I believe, slashing another player on the leg with his cleats. Diaper Don then "talked with" (bribed) the head of FIFA and Lo and Behold, it was OK for the guy to play in the US's next game. Which the US lost with comically dull and inexpert play.
The 2nd is this final, where it was Argentina with the star player Lionel Messi, a Zionist vs. Spain, a decidedly non-Zionist country. Well, the Zionists played dirty, then when they lost started a brawl on the field. People all over the world cheered for Spain. Pedo Don got up on the podium for some damn reason and made an ass of himself, which the world saw also. Just a huge, huge morality play.
I was up all night cleaning up some high voltage capacitors which is the hardest step in getting them ready to sell.
I was packing this one big thing, and sliced my right-hand pinky pretty badly. Imagine coming in from the side, slicing up through the nail halfway. Yep, cut through the side of the finger and base of the nail. Which is why it's fairly painful. But the main thing was it kept bleeding like crazy and I kind of gave up on shipping anything, sent the buyer a note, then since I'd sat down for a while, the bleeding stopped, I bandaged it up, and took it up to FedEx.
I got a 4-pack of probiotic yogurt stuff and an iced coffee at H Mart and that was a nice break, but at 20 grams of carbs per bottle of yogurt stuff, I'd better not do that any more. I'm over the runs, after all.
Now to pack a lot of things and watch out for errant blood drips, to get caught up here.
No comments:
Post a Comment