Sunday, October 11, 2026

October 10, 2026

 I didn't get on here soon enough to get the date right. 

OK so I burned the last of the "sensitive papers" last night so that's a big chore taken care of. I still need to organize the papers I'm keeping into the little slots in the notebook thing, but that's going to be trivial. 

I packed two large packages last night and took them to the post office today and wow, today was, relatively speaking, cold. And windy. 

The guys next door have got a lot of file cabinets and things put out into the parking lot and two guys with trucks piled up a lot of metal etc., and took off with it. Not to be outdone, I put out a very long box that originally held some kind of probes but holds nothing, a large-ish motor with some pulleys and stuff, and a bunch of scrap metal from taking a couple of things apart. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 10, 2026

 I didn't get on here soon enough to get the date right.  OK so I burned the last of the "sensitive papers" last night so that...